Funny stories from around the world
- Brazil man appears at own funeral: A Brazilian man surprises his family by turning up at his own funeral.
- Woman passes 950th driving test: A South Korean woman is celebrating after passing the written exam for a driving licence – on her 950th attempt.
- Big Ben on Twitter: Big Ben now has a twitter account, it now has over 26,000 followers.
- Suspected burglar texts newspaper own photo: Matthew Maynard, 23, texted the picture to a local newspaper from his mobile phone, commenting that he didn’t like the photo issued by the police.
- Ex-soldier has all 232 names of troops killed in Afghanistan tattooed on his body: Former soldier Shaun Clark had promised to have the name of every troop killed in Afghanistan tattooed on his body in honour of their sacrifice.
- Pee to help make your garden grow: Gardeners at a National Trust property urge people to relieve themselves on compost heaps to help their gardens grow greener.
- Czech zoo lions kill rare tiger: Two lions at a zoo in the northern Czech Republic have killed a rare white tigress after getting into her enclosure
- Jail boss scuppers freedom raffle: A raffle prize of a day’s freedom offered to prisoners at a Lancashire jail is withdrawn after the governor finds out about it.